Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wanted: Endorsees!



Wanted: Endorsees!

My finances are slowly depleting because of my quest on finding my Dad. Now, I am very much willing to do anything to generate money. And the wisest and fastest option is: endorsements. Be it fastfood chains, advocacies, real estates, beverages (e.g. beer, carbonated drinks, tea, iced tea, water), vitamins, cars or even car’s battery. Name it and I’ll deliver. But I strongly urge internet service providers to tap me because internet is my strongest vehicle to attain my goals. My mother is struggling earning so I have to step up and be the man of the house.

Anyone out there who wants to meet their target for this year, contact me now.

NOTE: The Brand is intentionally rendered pixelated because GORGORO is not yet an endorser. :-)

No comments: