Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Reason Why I Don’t Change My Shirt


The Reason Why I Don’t Change My Shirt

For all those who are in doubt, here's the truth behind all my wardrobe controversies: I only wear one shirt every time I perform or go out in public solely because of the consistency principle of Exeter. And mind you that I’m not the only musician who practices this discipline – Chris Martin of Coldplay, Brandon Flowers of The Killers, Karen O of Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Angus Young of AC/DC are all humble believers of the said routine. The uniformity of my appearance can also create greater awareness of my individuality along with my quest of meeting my Dad. So never assume that I don’t take a shower nor wash my clothes. Because I assure you that I have a closetful of Topmans and Fred Perrys (oops, I’m not supposed to mention them because they’re not my sponsors yet).

No comments: