Friday, October 10, 2008

Another blog about me (thank you so much!) :-)



FROM: http://thesecretdiaryofachainsmokingloser.blogspot.com/
(thank you so much! :-) ) Splendid!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Revolver Anniv @ Saguijo
had fun last night. or uhm, a few hours ago?


it's my Off so Off i went, to Saguijo! yay! it rained cats and dogs but I was already in Makati by then. I stayed in McDo for an hour waiting for the rain to stop, but it didn't so... what the fuck, right? i stormed into the rain and got myself into a decent taxi cab who miraculously did not overcharge me on a two-block ride.

Anyhoo, the line up at Saguijo was great:

- Gorgoro (funny rockin' set)
- Nyctinasty ( boo Paramore! haha)
- Itchyworms
- Pedicab
- Imago
- Sandwich
- Chicosci
- Fastpitch

I was happy for three things:

1) it's my off. yey!
2) i got a new lens! prime lens, baby! i get to test it out
3) i met up with Doc Nikki

when I entered Saguijo, Gorgoro was playing, Jeng was on bass and what-the-fuck their vocalist is a puppet! they are probably the coolest band i've known so far. Hydraulics down! Hydraulics down! It was so cool. It was so funny. The music was tight! I have to watch them again soon!!!

at the time Nyctinasty played, i guess i was already outside waiting for Nikki. She came just in time for Itchyworms. And I should really go buy their 3rd album: Self-titled! Jaz I think made up a song that was so funny. Then Pedicab played, there were tons of heads and dicks in the room. It was full! It was hot! but like as Diego sings it: Dito Tayo Sa Dilim/Kapit Sa Patalim/Punyeta Ang Init Dito/ Nakakapaso! Papaparararaparapapa (something like that) haha! They didn't play my all-time-favorite song but they played FX so i guess i'm Okay with that.

Imago followed suit, but our view were blocked by giant men so we couldn't see even a shadow of Aia. They played tracks from Take 2, it was a treat.

Sandwich was as usual, full-throttle! Diego was musing about Beda winning at NCAA. and was makign fun of LaSalle and Mong happened to be in Green shirt.. he he he.. Nikki thought Diego was drunk, I told her, I don't think so. I think he wakes up everyday talking just like that! he he he i don't really know him personally, so I wouldn't know. I only laugh at his jokes at shows. it never fails to perk me up. and oh, Raimund was licking Myrene all over! he he he sweeeeeeeet.

after Sandwich, I think we head to the Food & Beverage Section? I knew it'd be a riot with ChicoSci so i'd rather eat my heart out. haha. nah.. i just caught up with with Nikki. It's been a while since we last went to a gig together .. I think that was NU107 rock awards last year. We never fail to attend that event. =D (unless stupid things happens like loosing all your money while on your way to World Trade? haha i couldn't forget that)

When i got home, the street where I live was flooded. the taxi was too scared to dip his precious taxi into the brown flood so i took off my shoes, rolled up my jeans and walked in the flood! gross, yeah, but if i'm a little tipsy, nothing is gross! he he he he

(here are the shots i took with Nikon D40 + 50mm f/1.8 - god i'm so happy with this lens!!! gotta shoot again!)

more photos at http://deathbybiopsy.multiply.com

No comments: