Saturday, May 2, 2009

GORGORO's OPEN LETTER TO MANNY PACQUIAO (part 2)


Dear Mr. Pacquiao,

Congratulations! You really prove that you are the number one-pound for pound fighter in the world.


How very impressive showing the world that you can knockout Ricky Hatton in a short period of time. How I wish to sing our national anthem for you in your next fight.

Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Gorgoro Henson, and I’m a Phil-Am. I’m a product of a one-night stand. My dad is a very popular drummer in the states; his name is Animal (muppets).

I’m on my 26th year of searching and hoping for my dad’s recognition. I “bombarded” everything that the Internet could give me just to inform my dad that he has a bastard son here in the Philippines. It would be a big help for me if you give me such exposure. But before anything else let me clarify that I’m not doing this for the exposure, record deal or for the money… I just want my dad.

You can watch my Music Video and live performances at my Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/GORGOROMUSIC) and be the judge if I can perform or not. You can also watch my first music video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA6uBxKC9d8&feature=channel_page .

Pls. Mr. Pacquiao I’m begging you. Congratulations and God bless the Philippines!

LOVE,
GORGORO HENSON
PS Just in case, you can contact me at gorgoro_boy@yahoo.com

No comments: