Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Open letter to Mr. Obama





This is an open letter to Mr. Barack Obama, the next president of the United States of America.


First of all, Mr. Obama, congratulations on your win. You winning is truly a milestone in the history, not only of America, but of the whole world.

I’ve seen your speech in CNN when you won the presidency of the united states. It was really inspiring even for a Fil-American citizen such as myself. There is one part in your speech that really got to me. You said that you would listen to anyone’s voice, may it be from the most powerful person or the smallest. So Mr. Obama, I would like you to hear me and my story.

I'm a struggling musician.I think I got my passion for music from my Dad, he is a famous international (American) drummer. Way back 1982, when he first visited the Philippines as part of their band's World tour and after this Big Night at Olongapo, he had a one night shot of joy with my Nanay. He went back to the States and my Nanay was left with no idea that this drummer got her pregnant. After 25 years here I am..singing songs..making music...and waiting for my Dad's recognition. My father's name is Animal.

As the new ruler of the free world, I know that you have the heart and the power to do whatever you have to do to help someone in need. You are the change the world has been waiting and longing for. Now’s a chance for you to prove your greatness.

Pls.help me see my dad.:-(

-GORGORO

PS: You can contact me to my email add, gorgoro_boy@yahoo.com.

No comments: