Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GORGORO attended the 2nd Internet and Mobile Marketing summit (day 1)



It's the first day of the 2nd Internet and Mobile Marketing Summit here at the Grand Ballroom of the Hotel Intercontinental (Intercon). When I heard that IMMAP (Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines) will be holding a summit, I immediately rushed and registered.


I felt the need to attend this summit because I know that the Internet is very very vital and will probably be the best way to reach my dad.

So far, I've learn a lot from the speakers (David Kho,VP of Yahoo!SEA, David L. Jones,VP for Global Marketing,Friendster. Simon Bond,Regional Director of Proximity Worldwide and many more). I discovered possibilities that will Probably lead me to my dad. Fingers crossed....

No comments: