Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally,my first ever live performance




Photos by Steph Mangalindan

It was the 15th of June 2008;I’m set to perform in front of a live crowd. I’m really nervous. I’m really a virgin performer and as a preparation I just watch clips of my dad performing so I can get some pointers and techniques. Also, what made me nervous is the idea that I’ll be performing with great bands such as CIUDAD, EGGBOY, SPAZZKID, BOY ELROY and ANG BANDANG SHIRLEY. Finally, it’s the moment of truth…my first live debut. I think we really pull off a nice show; people are clapping, smiling and some even taking photos of my band and me. It was really a good start for us and for me to make it in the rock n roll arena so my dad will notice me. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my band mates who support me in this quest to get my dad’s recognition.

Manx Abrera- guitars
Billy Gary Reyes- lead guitars

Jeng Tan- Bass

Meh Reyes- synth

Jovi Reyes- drums/percs

Also special thanks to the Attraction! Reaction people: Anj & Kathy,Wina,Nino

WATCH THE VIDEOS!! go to gorgoro.multiply.com

No comments: