Monday, March 9, 2009

ERASERHEADS' FINAL SET


me with jett Pangan of the Dawn

me with Eraserheads' former manager, Ann Angala



Me with Ms. Aimee Marcos


Me with RA Rivera


I'm glad to be a part of history yet again! Just being part of the audience is great. You feel the love of the people for this legendary band. Joining in the singing of their hit songs or merely being there in the presence of their greatness is awesome! As if that wasn't enough, it was even better when I was shown in the big screen. Splendid it is! A lot of people saw me there. I hope at least one of them know my dad, might be able to help me reach him.

Anyway, the concert was amazing, the crowd was amazing, the feel of the whole night was amazing. Even heard different versions of my favorite songs. But the burning of the piano, I think was the climax of the whole event. It symbolized the end of a long era. I realized that the other 3 didn't know Ely would do that, it was a surprise not only to the audience but also to Buddy, Marcus and Raimund.

Altogether, it was a splendid night!

No comments: