Monday, April 21, 2008

Bali trip update






I've mentioned before that I went to Bali because of the information I got that Animal is there. I visited this place where anyone can have a photo with Animal... I got excited...so excited that I searched that place entire day, I didn't give up easily until I realized it was a different animal. That place was called Bali Safari.

I was so disappointed, I went to Hard Rock for a drink. As I went upstair of this Cafe, I thought maybe Animal might be here since they have live bands performing and I know my dad loves music. I looked around, outside and inside the bar, I guess I wasn't as lucky as I thought I would be.

The time was ticking and still no trace of my dad (though I saw an old gig poster of Manfred Mann and "the Animals" but again,it was a different animal). I left Bali unsuccesful but I am still full of hope that one day we will meet. I am back in Manila again creating songs that I wish my father will hear someday. Life must go on. I will continue playing my nusic and will never stop searching for my father, Animal.

No comments: